Frequently asked questions:
- Can we control orchestra recording from abroad?
- Yes, we have extensive experience in remote recording. Using Source Elements software we can stream high-definition audio directly to your Internet browser. We are in touch with famous Russian orchestras and will be happy to share their contacts with you.
- Can we send you tracks for mixing and mastering?
- Certainly. Every person, anywhere in the world can have their music mixed by our engineers without leaving home.
- What’s the price for orchestra session recording?
- First we need to know your technical requirements, and then we’ll recommend the best solution and calculate the entire budget.
- Can we stay at the Mosfilm apartments during the recording session?
- Our studios are not just a manufacturing complex, but also a comfortable space to realize your music ideas. We invite you to our hotel where musicians can escape the traffic jams and other daily distractions. During studio downtime you can relax in the Mosfilm park or join a guided tour of the largest Russian film studio.